Launched in August 2016.
What can you look forward to?
Glasgow Doors Open Days Festival celebrates the city’s architecture and built heritage, letting you get behind the scenes to explore for free!
– Glasgow’s most intriguing historic and contemporary buildings, spaces and places.
– Walks and tours in every corner of the city, on foot, bike, boat and bus!
– Talks ranging in subject from architecture, urban planning, history, building preservation, interiors and more.
– Special events celebrating the city’s spaces- film, music, performance, workshops, exhibitions.
– Children’s programme with over 40 unique opportunities for kids and families to explore the city.