129 Hill Street G3 6UB
John McLeod & N.S. Joseph, 1879
Category A Listed
Scotlands first, purpose-built synagogue is also the home of the Scottish Jewish Archives Centre, which contains displays on the history of Jews in Scotland. This A-listed building features extensive high quality stained glass windows. Photography inside the building is permitted under supervision.
Hosting a Lids Open Day
Number in Brochure: 10
Sun 10am 4pm
Limited Disabled Access
Ramp available at the front door. Access to the Museum is by 28 Garnet Street.
Nearest Train or Subway Station(s): Charing Cross
Parking: On Street Parking Available Charges Apply
Car park on Scott Street, located 200 yards from the Synagogue
0141 332 4151