Glasgow Doors Open Day will be taking place between 14th – 20th September 2015. BUT Planning begins NOW!
This year we are doing things a little differently to plan for Glasgow Doors Open Day 2015. We are inviting ANYONE that would like to be involved in the event to come along to our planning afternoon to find out how they can get involved, what is expected and start discussing ideas.
Date: Wednesday 21st January 2015
Time: Start at 12noon for 12.30pm, finishing around 5pm
Location: The Lighthouse – Scotland’s National Centre for Design and Architecture
What to expect:
- Around 60 potential participants (including buildings, walk leaders, speakers, performers)
- Presentation given regarding the findings from 2014 Doors Open Days and a summary of the lessons learnt
- Presentation on the plans for 2015 and the future vision
- Workshop focusing on how you can effectively engage with Doors Open Day
- Workshop developing your ideas with other participants
We strongly recommend that anyone looking to be involved in the 2015 festival try to attend the event.
If you are unable to make it however are looking to be involved in Doors Open Day 2015, please get in touch by 30th January 2015.