We are absolutely delighted to announce that our 2013 programme was launched at Glasgow Central Station on Friday 9th August, so have a look now and start making your wishlist. We have lots of new buildings, walks, tours, talks & events.
Weve picked out some of our favorites:
- Last chance to see the Henry Wood Hall, RSNO Centre
- Get creative on the Arty-Archi Tour
- Go back in time with Costumed Interpretation at Pollok House
- Discover The Rome of the North – Springburn
- Sample therapies at the Calman Cancer Support Centre
- Join the Storytelling Tour of Pollok
- Visit an exhibition on the world’s mosques at Madrasa Taleem ul Islam
- Learn to play the pipes at the National Piping Centre & Pipers’ Tryst Hotel
- See behind the scenes at STV Studios
- Build in the Ice Lab Workshop: New Architecture and Science in Antarctica
- Explore the new Glasgow Gurdwara
- Tour the Firefighters’ Heritage Trail
- Get access into the stunning McLellan Galleries
- Travel in style on the Glasgow Canal Water Taxi
- Hear the Challenges and Opportunities of Glasgow’s Built Heritage
Bookings Open 20th August at 9am
Some of the buildings, tours, talks and events require you to book. This is specified clearly on each event listing along with how to book. Bookings open at 9am on Tuesday 20th August.
We hope you enjoy reading about all of the exciting buildings and organisations involved this year.
Events & Development Coordinator