Glasgow, Through Your Eyes
We asked Doors Open Day visitors to send us their photographs of the buildings they visited, the tours they went on and the events they took part in during Doors Open Day in September 2014.
Congratulations to all the winners below!
- Years subscription to Scots Heritage Magazine
- Years subscription to Urban Realm Magazine
- £250 voucher to spend at Glasgow’s Architectural Salvage
- A framed postcard of a Stephen Adam stainedglass window from Maryhill Burgh Halls
- Tour of Wellpark Brewery for a group of up to 10
- Three month adult membership to Arlington Baths
- Lunch for two, to the value of £40 at Chaophraya
- A copy of ‘Panopticon: Glasgow’s Lost Music Hall Refound’ by Judith Bowers-McLay
- Lunch for two at House for an Art Lover (3 courses per person, bottle of house wine)
- Two tickets to Clydesdale Amateur Rowing Club’s annual dinner and ceilidh in SAINTS on Nov 15, worth £70
- Two three-month Glasgow Club gym memberships (donated by St Francis Centre)
- £50 high street voucher (donated by Glasgow Crematorium)